I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me



I have been struggling some with many things happening in my life,certain aspects of my life, it can be  very over whelming but its part of my life right now. A cry to him  asking what can I do to improve my physically, emotionally and spiritually well being ? I have spent this last week feeling challenged with the daily events in my life. I ask what change can I make to heighten my life for the better,  this  quality of life I am living is not the path I want to stay on. My compass is broken and I need to be healed. Down on my hands and knees I plea with my God what is it that you want me to do to better this life I am living, my walls are coming down around me and I have no control over the quake I am going through. I don't understand. My  physical health does not seem to be improving my episodes are increasing, I feel this beautiful life you have given me is out of control, emotionally and spiritually I am worn. I need the breath of life back into my soul.

Being still, I felt him, he heard my plea , an overwhelming flood of emotions flowed through my body, warm tears ran down my cheeks in this moment  I was told its going to be ok and he has my hand. I was reminded that he is always there and that in the mix of the devils play I tend be to absorbed in the busy world to stop and listen and feel. Its so easy to get wrapped up in whats wrong and not see whats right with life with all of this craziness on the devils playground. What ever turbulence I have in my life its not going to be easy but taking the time to feel him I will be ok. He says I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me. He's right and I am so glad that I was able to feel and hear his presence to remind me .

I am going to live life like there is no tomorrow  I will take more time to listen to the sounds from heaven , I will love with more of my heart and soul. I'll take the  negative out of my life the best I can and find the best in the worst and will remind myself with his help nothing is too much  and remember all those wonderful blessing I have had the chance to have in my life.  I am rich with more then I can ever image.  I know its life is not an easy journey but who really ever said that it was.   I will be courageous !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me